At the EIC we are offering new and innovative training programs through our industry and community partners. We are developing a state of the art campus for workforce development training and work collaboratively with industry to develop relevant training. The programs have been created in conjunction with others in the workforce development area to develop “best-in-class” programs that may be accepted industry wide. Our goal is twofold; to prepare program participants to obtain jobs with sustainable compensation and avenues for career path growth as well as to offer recurrent training to assist participants with the completion of employer required trainings.
- Energy Safety Passport
- Introduction to the Trades`
- Scalo Professional Roofing Training
- Surface Restoration and Treatment
- Underground Utility Job Readiness Training
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Essentials For Project Management
If you have any questions about training and education at the EIC, please complete the form below.